Sometimes the best designs are often the simplest. At first glance, the Lowe Alpine AirZone Trail ND24 does not come with a barrage of straps and tassels but features much more beneath the surface.
The Lowe Alpine Trail ND24 is a trekking and mountain walking day pack that features the superbly comfortable, breathable AirZone back system and side compression straps for improved stability.
- Additional Information
Weight 0.0000 Brand Lowe Alpine Features
- New Helium+100+Carbon/10043/va">AirZone breathable back maximising airflow.
- Branded zip pulls with rain protection garage housing.
- Lowe Alpine ND 24 includes stretch hipbelt pockets for easy-access storage.
- Hydration compatible access beneath lid of pack. Water bladder is stored in an internal pocket.
- Internal key clip - for safe storage.
- Internal lid zipped pocket for valuables - SOS instructions printed for emergency situations.
- Phone compatible harness pocket - made from 3-way stretch material. (Note you may need to protect your phone/GPS will a protective cover)
- Rain Cover - allows pack and contents to remain dry in heavy rain.
- Large side stretch mesh pockets for extra storage.
- Unique, patented walking pole "Tip Gripper" for secure storage. Poles can be fixed to your pack whether you use them with a rubber end-stopper or just a point.
- Easy-access zipped front pocket - accommodates standard OS maps.
Season Spring / Summer 2015 Specifications
• N6.6 MiniRip
• Back Length: 16" / 41cm
• Weight: 1.19kg / 2lb 9.9oz
• Volume: 24L
Write Your Own Review