DetailsThe Alpha 250 is recommended by The Scouts Association, this easy-to-pitch tent that features a stylish and functional gothic arch porch pole, plus crystal clear windows to brighten the interior. The stable structure offers generous headroom whilst the waterproof and fire retardant fabrics make this well-ventilated tent an ideal choice for outdoor adventurers, cyclists and groups looking for a small pack size and easy transportation.
- Additional Information
Weight 3.6000 Brand Vango Features
- Inner first pitching - Simple and quick to pitch. Allows the tent to be used without the flysheet in warm climates
- Gothic arch pole structure - Increases stability and assists water/snow run-off from the flysheet
- Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors. Creates a canopy
- Part of The Scout Association recommended kit
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Linked-in groundsheet - Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area. Simply roll under the bedroom area when not required.
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions.
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
Season Spring / Summer 2017 Specifications Pack Size: L50.0 x H16.0 x W16.0cm Pitching time: 10min Capacity: 2 Person Tent Size No
Write Your Own Review