DetailsWith a highly contemporary design, providing a new look to the Vango AirBeam collection, the Amalfi 600 is ideal for those seeking a quick pitch weekend or short break holiday tent. Its distinctive flat front, that optimises internal living space, is protected by a wide shelter canopy that will help keep the rain out. With huge diamond clear windows flooding light into the deceptively wide and high living area, this tent provides a homely feel with lots of space to stretch out.
- Additional Information
Weight 19.1000 Brand Vango Features
- SkyTrack II® - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or our new SkyLiners. The SkyTrack system truly allows you to design your tent to suit your needs
- An expandable tent bag with an oversized wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your tent. This design also includes robust compression straps allowing you to reduce the overall pack size.
- Pre-angled beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Entrance has a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Double zip door - provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Low and high ventilation - Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- Inflatable AirBeam structure - Allows pole free pitching, ensuring your tent is erect within a matter of minutes (double action pump included)
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 4000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
Season Spring / Summer 2018 Specifications No Size No
Write Your Own Review