The Ark 200 Plus is an easy-to-pitch gothic arch tunnel tent offering generous internal space, head room and large front windows. The great benefit of the Ark Plus is the extra space to store your camping essentials without feeling crammed in your tent. This is an ideal tent for festival goers and first time campers who want a great quality, feature-packed tent that pitches and packs away with maximum ease.
• Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
• Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
• Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
• Linked-in groundsheet - All the comfort of a fully sewn in groundsheet. Easy to clean. Simply roll away when not required
• Colour coded poles for intuitive pitching
• Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
• Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
• Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions.
• Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
• Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
• Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors. Creates a canopy
• Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
• Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
• Approved by the Scout Association
• Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
• Handled carry bag - provides easy transportation to and from the campsite
• Gothic arch pole structure - Increases stability and assists water/snow run-off from the flysheet
• High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Additional Information
Weight 4.0000 Brand Vango Features No Season Spring / Summer 2016 Specifications No Size N/A
Write Your Own Review