The Ark 300 is an easy-to-pitch, gothic arch, tunnel tent. The Ark offers generous internal space, head room and large front windows. All-in-one pitching and a simple 2-pole structure means that the Ark can be pitched in under 5 minutes, making this an ideal tent for adventurers who want a great quality, feature-packed tent that pitches and packs away with maximum ease.
• Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
• Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
• Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
• Linked-in groundsheet - All the comfort of a fully sewn in groundsheet. Easy to clean. Simply roll away when not required
• Colour coded poles for intuitive pitching
• Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
• Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
• Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions.
• Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
• Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
• Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors. Creates a canopy
• Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
• Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
• Approved by the Scout Association
• Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
• Handled carry bag - provides easy transportation to and from the campsite
• Gothic arch pole structure - Increases stability and assists water/snow run-off from the flysheet
• High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions
Pack Size L63.0 x H16.0 x W16.0cm
- Additional Information
Weight 4.0000 Brand Vango Features No Season Spring / Summer 2016 Specifications No Size No
Write Your Own Review