The Berghaus Men's Asgard Hybrid Hydrodown® and Hydroloft® Jacket will become a favourite companion on your winter adventures in the mountains. One of the most successful products developed by the MtnHaus® design and development team, this jacket is packed with high performance and very effective materials and features.
Body mapped insulation and a PERTEX® QUANTUM® face fabric will provide warmth where it's needed most, keep the elements at bay and allow you to stay active in comfort. Other features on the Asgard Hybrid include a fixed, helmet compatible hood and three handy zipped pockets.
Weight (approx.) 428g
- Great wind and water resistance thanks to the lightweight PERTEX® QUANTUM® face fabric, with a ripstop finish for added durability
- Stay warmer for longer with Berghaus' innovative body mapped 700 fill goose Hydrodown® and synthetic Hydroloft® Elite Pro insulation
- Quick access to your essentials in two zipped hand-warmer pockets and one internal zipped pocket
- Added protection from the elements thanks to a fixed, helmet compatible hood
- Stretch binding at the cuffs and a drawcord at the hem deliver added comfort and adjustability
- Additional Information
Weight 0.5000 Brand Berghaus Features No Season Autumn / Winter 2015 Specifications No Size N/A
Write Your Own Review