Vango Aura 300
The Aura is a 4 poled tunnel tent, packed with features including Vango's patented TBS II (Tension Band System) to provide unrivaled stability in windy conditions. All-in-one pitching to ensure that the sleeping pod always stays dry when pitching in wet weather. In addition to all of these great features, it comes with a pre-attached front extension that gives you even more space for all of your camping needs. This is an ideal tent for those looking for a smaller weekend tent with space to sit in your favorite camping chair, and admire the view from the coverable windows.
- Additional Information
Weight 7.4000 Brand Vango Season Spring / Summer 2016 Specifications Packed Size L63.0 x H22.0 x W23.0cm Sleeps 3 Person Tent Weight 7.55KG Pitch time 12 Mins Features
- Linked-in groundsheet – All the comfort of a fully sewn in groundsheet. Easy to clean. Simply roll away when not required
- Flysheet and inner pitch together – Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH – Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Waterproof PE groundsheet – Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Lights out inner tent – Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Colour coded poles for intuitive pitching
- Lantern hanging points – Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- High visibility guylines – Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Breathable polyester inner – Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night’s sleep
- Mesh flysheet door – One (or more) entrance has a full mesh door. Provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Diamond Clear windows – Maximise light and visibility.
- Handled carry bag – provides easy transportation to and from the campsite
- Inner pockets – Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Factory taped seams – All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Pre-attached extension – Front canopy built into the design of the tent offering generous extra living space.
- Fire retardant fabrics – Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- 2 Year Warranty
Write Your Own Review