The AirBeam Exclusive Front Awning provides additional living space to make any camping trip more relaxing and comfortable. The awning is full enclosed with large panoramic windows to maximise light. These awnings are designed to fit neatly to the tent and are easy to pitch and attach, featuring additional side flaps ensuring there is an overlap, keeping rain out of the awning. The additional toggled curtains offer flexible privacy and a flat groundsheet will keep the tent clean and tidy.
• NEW AirSpeed® Valve system and easy access positioning - designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeams with even less effort.
• Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
• Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
• Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
• Handled zippered carry bag - Allows smooth, quick and easy packing and transportation
• Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
• Vango Protex® 150D 5000HH - highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable, and at 150D it increases strength, life expectancy and improves feel when compared to lighter denier flysheets.
Pack Size L69.0 x H24.0 x W23.0cm
Tent Additions Awnings
Family Tent Collections Exclusive
Pitching time 0min
- Additional Information
Weight 7.0000 Brand Vango Features No Season Spring / Summer 2016 Specifications No Size No
Write Your Own Review