At airport luggage carousels around the world you will see The North Face Base Camp Duffel L being reclaimed by explorers and savvy travellers. Made from a durable laminate ballistic nylon and beefed up with extra bartacks and double stitching, this juggernaut of a bag is resilient enough to take any punishment that Air France baggage handlers or uncooperative pack animals can throw at it.
The North Face Base Camp Duffel L devours 90 litres of gear. Locking D-zip with flap closes the main compartment which has internal mesh pockets. Four compression straps to lock down the load. Handles and straps abound so you can throw it on your back, tote in your hands or drag across the airport concourse. The North Face Base Camp Duffel is available in more great colours than ever.
- Additional Information
Weight 0.0000 Brand The North Face Features
• The North Face Base Camp Duffel is our classic, bomber expedition duffel. Alpine-cut shoulder straps.
• D-zip with zip flap.
• Twin haul handles on ends.
• Rugged construction with extra bartacks and double stitching.
• Four compression straps.
• Main compartment with internal mesh pockets.
• ID pocket on top.
• Locking zips.
Season Autumn / Winter 2016 Specifications
• Fabric: Laminated Ballistic Nylon
• Weight: 1820g
• Dimensions: 71 x 41 x 41cm
• Volume: 90L
Write Your Own Review