For Autumn/Winter ’15 we have revised the Bergen Jacket with updated fabric and styling. The Bergen Jacket has been a regular within the Rab® waterproof range for several years and continues to offer extremely high levels of durability and breathability.
Heavier-weight eVent® fabric reinforces the shoulders for use with a pack and a slightly longer body cut offers increased protection against the elements. Other key features include a 2-way YKK
VISLON® front zip, a regular fit for layering use, and a roll-down hood with anti-snag Velcro tab.
Weighing 550g (Large), the Bergen Jacket is still light enough to pack away during long days walking on the hills.
• Weight: 550g (large)
• eVent® 3L fabric
• Adjustable hoof, wired peak and tricot lined collar
• 2-way YKK® VISLON® front zip with anti-snag Velcro
• 2 YKK® AquaGuard® zipped A-Line chest pockets with rain drain
• 1 YKK® zipped internal bonded pocket
• Anti-snag Velcro adjustable cuffs
• Waist and hem drawcord
• Reflective trim
• Fit: Regular
• Centre back length (Large): 80cm
- Additional Information
Weight 0.0000 Brand Rab Season Autumn / Winter 2015
Write Your Own Review