The new Cruz Tall awning enhances our AirAway® collection for 2017, featuring our market leading Sentinel Pro 420 Fabric that offers superior comfort and durability. Pre-angled Vango SuperBeams™ provide additional stability, allowing for excellent headroom and increased interior space. A half & half door on the front allows for superb versatility, providing either more shelter or ventilation in the awning and a convenient front extension overhang allows for storage of muddy boots & protection from the elements. All our DriveAway awnings feature a door in the connecting tunnel which allows easy access in and out of your vehicle, whilst allowing the connection to function as a “utility room”. The Cruz is an extremely versatile companion for your motorhome, creating a comfortable conservatory for relaxing, whatever the weather.
- Additional Information
Weight 22.1500 Brand Vango Season Spring / Summer 2017 Flysheet Sentinel Pro 420 Fits Vehicle Rail Height 245 - 295cm Specifications Pack Size: L78.0 x H41.0 x W47.0cm Weight: 22.15kg Features
- Vango AirAway® Structure - Inflatable AirBeam® technology allows for pole free pitching and easy erection on your vehicle
- Oxford polyester groundsheet - Fantastic balance between low weight and high durability
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- AirSpeed® Valve system and easy access positioning - designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeams® with even less effort.
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Larger diameter SuperBeams™ - Providing additional structure and stability to the awning.
- Patented Vango TBS® II Tension Band System ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds.
- Pre-attached 6mm Kador strip - The most common and easy to use connection system for awning attachment to vehicles and caravans
- Touch fastener roofbar attachment tabs - Quick and easy to use. Simply wrap around vehicle roof bars
- Pole & Clamp kit - For vehicles with a gutter and don't have Kador.
- Webbing storm straps - Provides secure guying at the front and rear of the awning
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- High visibility guylines with guyline tidies - Attached at optimum positions for stability and tension. Handy guy line holders make for easy packing and re-pitching
- Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions.
- Large windows provide bright and airy environment
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
- Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- Door in the connecting panel between vehicle and awning for convenience.
- Easy access doors - Easy access for wheelchairs and people with reduced mobility
- Rear porch rolls away when not in use
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the awning. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Wide mouthed bag for easy packing
- Optional Bedroom Inner - optional extra available to purchase separately
- Rock pegs included - Strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain
- AirBeam® Pump Included - Double action pump that will rapidly inflate your AirAway® Awning. Complete with pressure dial
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Lantern Hanging Points - conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- 8m Straps included, the straps can be tensioned and rested over the vehicle, allowing the awning to attach to vehicles without kador rails
Write Your Own Review