DetailsThe versatile Outwell Daytona drive-away awning is a one room dome tent design with a large living area behind the large windows. The front door and the two side doors offer flexible entry and exit as well as good ventilation plus side doors on the updated Link Access Zone System to extend access options.
- Additional Information
Weight 14.6000 Brand Outwell Season Spring / Summer 2017 Specifications Type of tent: One room dome tent Sleeps people: 2 Hydrostatic Head: 3000 mm Attachment height: 180 - 220 cm Flysheet: Outtex® 3000 (100% polyester taffeta) with taped seams Rooms: 1 living room Poles: Duratec fibreglass 12.7 mm, Steel pole 16-19 mm Floor: Double-coated 100% polyethylene, 10,000 mm hydrostatic head Groundsheet: Sealed Ground System Pitching way: Flysheet first Pack size: 28 x 71 cm Weight: 14.6 kg Features
- Link Access Zone System with side doors for easy access
- Drive-away tent awning for motorhomes, vans and MPVs (with attachment height of 180cm-220cm)
- Link Access Zone System uses a valance to close the gap between the ground and car (80-90cm)
- Spacious living area for eating and socializing
- Large tinted windows, with toggle-up curtains, ensuring privacy and allowing campers to stay in touch with the outdoors
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
- Pre-attached luminous guylines for convenience and fast pitching.
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- Heavy duty Outwell zips are easy to use, running securely and freely
Write Your Own Review