The Mountain Equipment Women's Dewline Jacket is an ideal balance of warmth and pack size for weight conscious trekkers and ski mountaineers.
The perfect lightweight duvet for those needing warmth without weight, the Dewline uses higher volume baffles than other minimalist jackets to provide superior insulation. Water resistant down fill resists moisture for longer and dries faster to make it a resilient choice for multi-day ski tours.
- Helium 30 outer shell is exceptionally lightweight and downproof
- 170g (Size L) of water resistant Pure Down with a minimum content of 90/10 700 fill power
- Stitched-through baffle construction throughout
- 2-way YKK® moulded centre front zip
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Lycra® bound cuffs and adjustable dual tether hem drawcords
Packs into inner mesh pocket
- Additional Information
Weight 0.0000 Brand Mountain Equipment Features No Season Autumn / Winter 2015 Specifications No Size N/A
Write Your Own Review