The Women’s Electron Jacket is a mid-weight, technical down jacket, with a water-resistant Pertex® outer shell, designed for year-round climbing and mountain use. New for Autumn/Winter ’15, the Women’s Electron is designed with a stitch-through construction throughout, with varying size baffles to help reduce bulk in key areas and to help eliminate cold spots.
170g/6oz (UK 12) of 800FP European Goose Down provides exceptional levels of warmth and features a small-volume helmet-compatible hood. Key technical features include YKK® VISLON® zips throughout, elasticated stretch woven cuffs and a zipped internal security pocket.
The Women’s Electron Jacket is designed for cold weather climbing and mountain use, however with high levels of comfort and packability, it is suitable for day-to-day winter use.
- Additional Information
Weight 0.0000 Brand Rab Features
• Stitch-through midi-baffles on torso, back and hood
• Stitch-through mini-baffles on sides and arms
• Helmet compatible hood with wired peak
• YKK® Flat VISLON® front zip with insulated zip baffle
• 2 YKK® Flat VISLON® zipped hand pockets
• 1 YKK® zipped internal security pocket
• Elasticated stretch woven cuffs
• Hem drawcord
• Stuff sack
• Fit: Regular
Season Autumn / Winter 2016 Specifications • Weight: 430G/15oz (UK 12) • Pertex® Endurance outer fabric • Nylon ripstop inner • 800FP European Goose Down (170g/6oz in UK 12) • Rab® fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic down developed in conjunction with Nikwax® Size No
Write Your Own Review