DetailsIdeally suited to those taking part in short, lightweight overnight hikes or winter walks. The GR has been designed to combine the simplicity of a climbing pack, with the functionality of a more sophisticated trekking rucksack. Constructed in a lightweight 210 denier nylon with ripstop, the GR features a specially designed back system allowing the user to adjust the back length, in order to provide a customised fit. This backpack has a traditional top entry point, but it also clam shell front, which provides much greater access to the whole pack, making it easier to reach items located in the middle or bottom. With axe/pole attachment points, large elasticated drop in pocket on the main face (ideal for additional quick to reach clothing) and a floating lid, the F10 GR will keep gear in order, even in the bleakest of conditions.
- Additional Information
Weight 1.4400 Brand Vango Season Spring / Summer 2018 Specifications
- Rucksack Dimensions: L30.0 x H64.0 x W27.0cm
- Volume: 40.0 lt
- Back System: Adjustable
- A comfortable, innovative back system. Adjustable via a secure hook & loop system.
- Excel® 210D Ripstop Nylon - exceptionally high quality polyamide; lightweight, strong and durable with a double ripstop weave for additional tear-proof strength
- Zipped access via the front of the pack. Easy access to items stored in the middle of the pack.
- Waterproof rain cover with reflective print.
- Includes adjustable chest strap
- Ergonomic padded hip belt - Shaped for optimum load transfer and comfort
- Dual side compression straps - Stabilise rucksack contents
- Laser cut, highly reflective panels for added visibility in poor conditions or at night.
- Extendable gaiter - Provides additional pack space and protection of contents from the elements
- Floating lid - Expand capacity when carrying larger loads
- Duraflex buckles - Strong and reliable
- Ice Axe/Walking Pole Attachments - For carrying essential safety gear
- SBS Zips - High quality, durable zips
- Pro-weave front pocket - Great for stowing jackets, helmets and other essentials
- Pro-weave side pockets - Constructed from highly durable, yet extremely flexible material. Pockets sit flush with the pack when empty. Allows easy access to essential items
- Webbing grab handle between shoulder straps
- AirMesh on rucksack straps - Allows air to flow, keeping the user cool
- High strength durable zips - Prevents water ingress
- Sternum strap - Provides a secure fit
- Top lid with zip pocket - Provides easy access and safe storage for small items
Write Your Own Review