DetailsThe PCT is the ultimate in multi-day packs, be it for a few days wild camping, months of intercontinental travel or exploration to the wildest regions of our planet. The Pacific Crest Trail (PCT) was the inspiration behind this rucksack, which has been designed to provide the very best in technical advances that makes carrying weighted loads more comfortable and safer. The A1 back system has been engineered to provide fantastic stability and load balance whilst, at the same time, it is well ventilated keeping the hiker dry in even the hottest conditions. Built using a lightweight, but super strong, 200D Nylon Ripstop it is also a backpack built to take whatever punishment is thrown at it. This rucksack also comes with a very clever clam-shell opening system, which allows the user to open up the pack right down its main face, giving much easier access to any part of the bag. So no more reaching around feeling and yanking out from the top of the pack, simply zip it open to find what you’re looking for. The PCT comes loaded with a wide range of features including rain cover, customisable rigging points and a huge array of pockets. This is a fully featured pack, designed for true adventurers.
- Additional Information
Weight 2.3600 Brand Vango Features
- Single Adjust Back System (A1) - An evolution of our Self Adjust back system. Built around two body contoured alloy bars, the back system can adjusted with one hand to fit almost any back length perfectly, whilst still wearing the pack.
- Excel® 210D Ripstop Nylon - exceptionally high quality polyamide; lightweight, strong and durable with a double ripstop weave for additional tear-proof strength
- AirMesh on rucksack straps - Allows air to flow, keeping the user cool
- 3D ergonomic hip belt - Shaped for optimum comfort and load carrying
- Additional zip pocket under lid - Safe storage for small items
- Zipped access via the front of the pack. Easy access to items stored in the middle of the pack.
- Daisy chain allows accessory attachment
- Dual side compression straps - Stabilise rucksack contents
- Expansion side zip pockets - Slim profile pack with extra storage capacity when required
- Extendable gaiter - Provides additional pack space and protection of contents from the elements
- Floating lid - Expand capacity when carrying larger loads
- Webbing grab handle between shoulder straps
- Compatible with most hydration reservoirs
- Waterproof rain cover with reflective print.
- Laser cut, highly reflective panels for added visibility in poor conditions or at night.
- Duraflex buckles - Strong and reliable
- SBS Zips - High quality, durable zips
- Shaped adjustable harness - Provides optimum fit and comfort
- Side Compression Straps - to secure your load
- Top Compression Straps - for compressing your load and strapping items underneath
- Top lid with zip pocket - Provides easy access and safe storage for small items
- Ice Axe/Walking Pole Attachments - For carrying essential safety gear
Season Spring / Summer 2018 Specifications No Size No
Write Your Own Review