DetailsTMB is an exceptional multi-day pack born out of years leading the field in trekking rucksacks. Named after the world famous Tour de Mont Blanc, this pack has been engineered to provide fantastic stability and load balance through the very clever A1 back system, which provides the ultimate in adjust-ability and customised fit. Extremely well ventilated, the TMB will help keep the hiker dry in even the hottest conditions and, as a result of the super strong 210D Nylon Ripstop, it is also a backpack built to take whatever punishment the great outdoors can throw at it. As should be expected from F10, the TMB comes loaded with a wide range of features including bottom of pack access, multiple rigging points and a huge array of pockets. This is a fully featured pack, designed for those with a healthy sense of adventure.
- Additional Information
Weight 2.7800 Brand Vango Season Spring / Summer 2018 Features
- Single Adjust Back System (A1) - An evolution of our Self Adjust back system. Built around two body contoured alloy bars, the back system can adjusted with one hand to fit almost any back length perfectly, whilst still wearing the pack.
- Additional zip pocket under lid - Safe storage for small items
- 3D ergonomic hip belt - Shaped for optimum comfort and load carrying
- AirMesh on rucksack straps - Allows air to flow, keeping the user cool
- Daisy chain allows accessory attachment
- Duraflex buckles - Strong and reliable
- Ice Axe/Walking Pole Attachments - For carrying essential safety gear
- Shaped adjustable harness - Provides optimum fit and comfort
- SBS Zips - High quality, durable zips
- Reflective Points - aid visibility in poor weather or at night
- Waterproof rain cover with reflective print.
- Pro-weave side pockets - Constructed from highly durable, yet extremely flexible material. Pockets sit flush with the pack when empty. Allows easy access to essential items
- Expansion side zip pockets - Slim profile pack with extra storage capacity when required
- Ergonomic padded hip belt - Shaped for optimum load transfer and comfort
- Dual side compression straps - Stabilise rucksack contents
- Dual access points - 2 entry points for easy access to contents
- Floating lid - Expand capacity when carrying larger loads
Write Your Own Review