Insulation doesn’t get much lower in weight or bulk than this. Exceptionally light, the Featherlite™ Down Jacket is highly versatile for year round mountain activities. Wear as a mid-layer when moving quickly in really cold conditions or as outer insulation on cool evening camps. Packing down to the size of a large orange it will hardly be noticed when stowed in your backpack, whilst the PERTEX® Quantum outer fabric allows the down to loft to its capacity on demand.
Lightweight, 100% windproof PERTEX® Quantum Rip-stop outer with a superior DWR
Updated with 120g of 90/10 high quality Allied Feather & Down Titanium water resistant HyperDRY™ down at 750+ fill power, certified non live plucked and non force fed
PEAQ Down lining that is comfortable next to the skin, highly breathable and fast drying
Micro baffle anatomical construction allowing perfect loft space for the downPATTERNING AND
Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
RESPONSIBLE DOWN SOURCING
The premium down inside this product has been certified through the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) to ensure that it is the most responsibly sourced down available
Track my Down™ for comprehensive traceability information about the down used in this product
Down filled technical hood with three point adjustment
Internal elastic loop and hook on rear head compression drawcord allows hood to be rolled down and stowed away whilst not in use in windy conditions
Two hand-warmer pockets with YKK reverse coil zips
Internal zipped left hand side chest pocket
CENTRE FRONT ZIP
Full length, reversed and baffled YKK front zip
Adjustable hem to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss
Subtle reflective roundel details
Includes a MONTANE® stuff sac perfect for storage on the move
375g / 13oz
PERTEX® Quantum Rip-Stop
Allied Feather & Down Titanium HyperDRY™ Down 750+
Size Guides and Fit
- Additional Information
Weight 0.0000 Brand Montane Features
- Lightweight, 100% windproof PERTEX® Quantum outer with a superior DWR.
- PEAQ Down liner that is supremely comfortable next to the skin, highly breathable and fast drying.
- Exceptionally high quality 750+ fill power.
- Micro baffle anatomical construction allowing perfect loft space for the down.
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift.
- Down filled technical hood with three point adjustment.
- Internal tab to lock down and roll away the hood in windy conditions.
- Two hand-warmer pockets with reversed YKK zips.
- Full length, reversed and baffled YKK front zip.
- Adjustable hem to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss.
- Reflective roundel details.
- The Women's Featherlite Down Jacket includes a MONTANE® stuff sac perfect for storage on the move.
Season Autumn / Winter 2014 Specifications Fabric: PERTEX® Quantum Rip-stop Filling: 120g (UK 10) of minimum 90/10 down at 750+ fill (USA) Lining: Ultra soft PEAQ Down Zips: YKK Reverse coil Weight: 365g / 12.9oz Size No
Write Your Own Review