The Mens Jack Wolfskin Halifax Jacket is a waterproof and breathable insulating jacket using Texapore waterproof fabric technology and a rugged, hard wearing outer fabric for long lasting durability.
200g/m2 of Microguard synthetic insulation inside the jacket helps keep the cold air out while trapping your warm body heat inside, making it an ideal choice for enhanced weather protection when the temperature drops and the wind picks up.
Multiple pockets on the outside of the Halifax Parka give plenty of places to store your essentials. Two large button access pockets lower down provide ample storage while two hand warming pockets that reside behind provide a place to warm your hands. There are a further two fleece lined pockets on the chest as well as two further button opening pockets.
The hood on the jacket is fixed and features a detachable faux fur trim, adding style and further protection from wind.
- Additional Information
Weight 1.4900 Brand Jack Wolfskin Features
- Weatherproof parka for outdoor and urban wear.
- Especially warmly insulated.
- Longer parka cut.
- Waterproof, windproof.
- Extremely robust.
- Ten pockets.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable TEXAPORE 2L.
- The Jack Wolfskin Men's Halifax Parka uses especially warm MICROGUARD synthetic insulation (200 g/m2).
- ntegrated ARCTIC HOOD, adjustable in terms of size and field of vision, with detachable faux fur trim and storm flap.
- Six side pockets (two high), two chest pockets, two inside pockets.
- Fleece inner cuffs.
- Headphone port.
- Pen holder on the inside.
Season Autumn / Winter 2016 Specifications No Size No
Write Your Own Review