The Force Ten Helium 1 with it's hybrid tunnel design, ease of pitching and fully taped seams make this lightweight tent a welcome shelter at the end of a day on the hills. TBS® Pro and pre-bend poles offer exceptional stability, and vents allow for a through flow of air reducing any condensation build up.
Light weight and a compact pack size make the Helium ideal for short trips without compromising function. Updated for 2014, the new Yunan Ultalite Poles are now even stronger and lighter than before.
Your Helium would not be complete without an additional lightweight footprint to protect your groundsheet and keep your tent clean.
• All in one pitching
• Flysheet and inner simply and quickly pitch together
• Flysheet and Groundsheet pitching option, for building light weight shelters
• Flat pole sleeves on the Force Ten Helium 1
• Pre-angled poles
• The constant curve of the inner doors enables the door to be opened in one movement, using one hand. The door has a mesh panel in the upper half for extra ventilation
• Flysheet door can be opened to ventilate the porch area of the tent by opening the door from the top with the second zip runner
• Doors are constructed so that rain will not drop into the inner when opened
• Flysheet vents with mesh coverings allow vapour to pass through, reducing condensation, but keep the bugs out
• Bathtub groundsheet, completely waterproof, 10cm base on the inner tent with taped seams for times when you need to pitch on wet ground
• Weight: 1.22kg
• Capacity: 1 person
• Pack size: 40 x ø 11 cm
• Pitching time: 7 minutes
• Flysheet: 20D Protex® SPU ripstop nylon 5000 HH
• Inner: 40D breathable nylon
• Groundsheet: HD nylon
• Poles: Yunan ultralight alloy
- Additional Information
Weight 0.0000 Brand Force Ten Features No Season Spring / Summer 2016 Specifications No Size N/A
Write Your Own Review