The epitome of luxury camping, the Illusion TC 500 XL AirBeam® is a design for families who go on longer summer breaks and are looking for a tent to enrich their camping experience. This 5 man tent is designed with a superior Polycotton flysheet (65% cotton, 35 polyester mix) which, is extremely durable and will aid climate regulation within the tent, whilst providing protection from the elements. The tent structure comprises of Super AirBeams® which are 30% larger than our standard beams making the tent very robust. Designed with king size bedrooms, a large living area and spacious pre-attached awning which can be used for additional living or storage space. This tent has been designed to the highest quality and finest details.
- Additional Information
Weight 45.5000 Brand Vango Season Spring / Summer 2017 Specifications Pack Size: L78.0 x H53.0 x W59.0cm Weight: 50.55kg Features
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Larger diameter beams are used with certain shapes and fabrics, to further enhance the AirBeam experience
- TC lightweight polycotton (200g per m2) - Lightweight, durable fabric. Helps to keep the tent cooler when the weather is hot, and warmer in cold conditions
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Oxford Ripstop Polyester Groundsheet - maximises strength and durability.
- Lightweight polyester bathtub groundsheet - provides a lighter inner base which packs smaller yet keeps your bedroom dry and comfortable
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Secondary mesh doors on all flysheet doors - Provides ventilation whilst keeping insects outside
- Double zip door - provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- NEW Super Zips on flysheet doors - Stronger, smoother and more durable zips, ideal for the heavier weight flysheet fabric
- Living area pockets - Conveniently positioned for storing essentials
- NEW 3 Cable Entry Points with Tidies - features more zipped cable entry points, allowing multiple power cables to be used throughout the tent
- NEW Sky Hook System - Attachment system which can be used to attach lighting, tidy cables or even hang additional storage units
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Generous king-sized bedrooms - big enough to fit a double sized airbed or double sleep mat
- Polycotton inner tent - Quality fabric, providing luxurious feel to tent
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
- Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- NEW Sky Light Windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the tent to increase the amount of light during the day and for star gazing at night
- Low and high ventilation - Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- Our new 50% larger vents allow greater ventilation and significantly reduce the chance of condensation building up
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Easypack roller bag - Durable roller bag to take the effort out of moving your tent
- Line-Lok guyline adjusters - Patented guyline runners. Lightweight, easy to use and will hold firm in windy conditions
- Reflective guylines with guyline tidies - Woven with a reflective strip to pick up light
- Webbing storm straps - Provides secure guying at the front and rear of the awning
- 360º Night-time Reflection Points - multiple reflective points around the tent ensure that the tent is easy to spot at night.
Write Your Own Review