The Kitbag 80 is a hardwearing, heavy duty kitbag, designed to keep your gear safe and withstand the rigors of an expedition.
The Kitbag is made using a tough and durable 600D fabric and is coated with a water-resistant film. Triple-stitched seams and a double thickness base add further to the ruggedness of the Kitbag. Contents are easily accessible through a large, lockable main opening, and there are even 2 internal pockets underneath the lid. For transportation, there are two detachable shoulder straps, 4 handles and daisy-chain lash points.
The Kitbag 80 is ideal for high altitude and polar expeditions, or for prolonged periods of travel and trekking.
• Weight: 1480g
• Tough 600D fabric with TPU water-resistant film
• Double thickness base
• Large main opening, lockable YKK 10 coil luggage zip
• 2 internal pockets under lid
• 2 central handles, 2 end handles
• Detachable shoulder straps
• Daisy-chain lash points
• End compression straps
• Triple-stitched seams, bar tacked straps
- Additional Information
Weight 0.0000 Brand Rab Features No Season Autumn / Winter 2015 Specifications No Size N/A
Write Your Own Review