An outstanding all-round shell for serious walkers and mountaineers who demand full function, 4-season protection.
The Lhotse Jacket provides unstinting weather protection for those that head into the mountains whatever the weather. Whether trekking through driving summer rain in New Zealand or battling blizzards on a Scottish winter Munro this is a serious shell for almost any occasion.
Features & Benefits
•3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro 40D fabric
•3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro 80D fabric reinforcements
•Mountain HC Hood is fully adjustable
•Alpine fit with articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
•Storm Construction techniques used throughout
•Stratum Storage; 2 large pockets and 1 Napoleon pocket with moulded AquaGuard® zips
•2-way YKK® moulded AquaGuard® centre front zip
•2-way YKK® WR underarm pit zips with laminated and bonded entry
•Adjustable laminated cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
- Additional Information
Weight 0.5000 Brand Mountain Equipment Features
- Mountain HC Hood is fully adjustable.
- Alpine fit with articulated and pre-shaped sleeves.
- Storm Construction techniques used throughout.
- Stratum Storage; 2 large pockets and 1 Napoleon pocket with moulded AquaGuard® zips.
- 2-way YKK® moulded AquaGuard® centre front zip.
- 2-way YKK® WR underarm pit zips with laminated and bonded entry.
- Adjustable laminated cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords.
Season Autumn / Winter 2016 Specifications No Size No
Write Your Own Review