The Low Alpine Lightflite 28 is a top-loading pack for mountain athletes, perfect for the overnight adventure racers. It will also be attractive to the lightweight hiker
• 2 removable bottle pockets to offer max hydration.
• For mountain running we worked with ultra-runner, Mark Hartell, who helped us develop the very comfort AdaptiveFit shoulder harness system. It fits snuggly on your shoulders and moves with you as you run, so elimates chaffing and discomfort.
• Bungee for allows you to stash e.g. a jacket when not in use. Simple cinch close and expand, virtue of lightweight fastening toggle.
• Padded hipbelt plus hipbelt pocket for stable carry with storage options.
• The material in the connecting tabs and thread in the bungee is reflective for maximimum safety when night-running or just walking to the pub in the dark for a well-earned pint!
• Fabric: TriShield® LIGHT
• Volume: 28lt / 1700cu.in
• Weight: 0.472kg / 1lb 0.6oz
- Additional Information
Weight 0.0000 Brand Lowe Alpine Season Spring / Summer 2015
Write Your Own Review