The ideal alpine duvet for lightning raids on freezing north walls, the Lumin provides maximum insulation with minimum weight and bulk.
The warmest of our lightweight down range, with a high lofting but lightweight quilted construction and high quality water resistant down filling, it affords highly packable insulation that will keep working through difficult conditions on week long ski tours or an unplanned bivi.
Features & Benefits
•Helium 30 outer shell is exceptionally lightweight and downproof
•180g (Size 12) of water resistant 90/10 Pure Down with a fill power of 700
•Lightweight stitched-through box quilted construction throughout
•Adjustable Light Dome HC Hood
•2-way YKK® moulded centre front zip
•2 zipped hand warmer pockets
•Inner zipped security pocket
•Lycra® bound cuffs and adjustable dual tether hem drawcords
•100% Polyamide outer/inner, Down fill
•Contains non-textile parts of animal origin.
•*Please note, production models feature the Mountain Equipment logo on the chest.*
- Additional Information
Weight 0.0000 Brand Mountain Equipment Features
- Helium 30 outer shell is exceptionally lightweight and downproof.
- 220g (Size L) of water resistant 90/10 Pure Down with a fill power of 675.
- Lightweight stitched-through quilted construction throughout.
- Adjustable Light Dome HC Hood.
- 2-way YKK® moulded centre front zip.
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets.
- Inner zipped security pocket.
- Lycra® bound cuffs and adjustable dual tether hem drawcords.
- *Please note production version of this product has a chest logo*
Season Autumn / Winter 2015
Write Your Own Review