The new Mojito GTX features the same Spyder sole unit, suede upper and rubber toe rand which has made the Mojito so popular and adds a Gore-Tex membrane for those times when the weather turns British!
The Spyder sole strikes the perfect balance between durability, grip and traction on loose surfaces. Originally rolled out on our hugely popular Zen model the Spyder sole features a shock absorbing EVA wedge at the heel to increase comfort and a versatile Vibram outsole. The Vibram outsole uses a harder edge construction around the outside of the sole with braking zones at the heel and across the centre structure which provides great levels of grip when the terrain gets loose.
• New-concept sole has a rubber outsole with a differential design.
• Hexagonal suction pads in the centre of the sole guarantee excellent traction.
• Sculpted outline ensures good grip and hold.
• Midsole in double-density thermoform EVA to guarantee comfort and stability.
• Sole - Vibram Spyder
• Last - BM
• Upper - Suede
• Lining - Gore-Tex membrane
- Additional Information
Weight 0.0000 Brand Scarpa Features
- Vibram® Spyder: Designed by Scarpa® and developed by Vibram®, this new-concept sole has a rubber outsole with a differential design.
- Four seasons in a day gore-tex® performance comfort footwear will always keep you on the the right track. It is durably waterproof and breathable.
Season Autumn / Winter 2017 Specifications Material [Upper]: Suede Material [Lining]: Gore-Tex membrane Material [Sole]: Vibram® Spyder sole Size No
Write Your Own Review