Designed as a highly versatile piece of outdoor clothing for spring and summer mountain adventures. The Montane Men's Mountain Star Jacket is light, packable and supremely functional. Whether on steep trail ascents or multi pitch rock climbing, the microporous AEROFLYTE fabric will provide weather resistance during cool, damp conditions whilst also allowing body heat and perspiration to escape when working hard.
• AEROFLYTE fabric allows body heat and moisture to escape during high exertion activities in cool conditions and features a durable water repellency.
• Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift on the Montane Men's Mountain Star Jacket.
• Lycra bound hood ensures a snug fit around the face and a low profile underneath a climbing helmet.
• MONTANE® branded rear neck hang loop.
• Two zipped mesh lined hand pockets for storage of essentials whilst on the move.
• Full length YKK centre front zip with anti-snag baffle and wind-strip.
• Lycra bound cuffs which can be pulled up forearms to aid cooling.
• ‘Kite Control’ split drawcord arrangement in the hem for ease of adjustment to the front or rear of the jacket and internal clip.
• Stuffs into right hand pocket for easy storage.
70g/m² 100% Micro-Polyester 50 denier plain weave
- Additional Information
Weight 0.0000 Brand Montane Features No Season Autumn / Winter 2014 Specifications No Size No
Write Your Own Review