The Neutrino Endurance Jacket has become the benchmark technical down jacket for modern mountaineering and light-weight ascents, perfect for UK and alpine winter conditions.
With revised styling, an increase of 25g insulation and the addition of YKK® AquaGuard® zips throughout, the Neutrino Endurance Jacket offers exceptional levels of warmth, functionality and packability. Using 250g (Size L) of high quality 800FP European Goose Down, this jacket features a combination of Pertex® Quantum and Endurance fabrics and water-resistant Pertex® facings at the cuffs and hem.
This revised version of the Neutrino Endurance Jacket an updated down-filled helmet-compatible hood, now with a Velcro-free roll down system for stowing away the hood.
- Additional Information
Weight 0.6350 Brand Rab Features
• Pertex® Quantum inner fabric
• 800FP European Goose Down (250g/9oz in size L)
• Rab® fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down
• Stitch-through baffle construction
• Down-filled helmet-compatible hood with flexible polymer peak, Velcro-free hood roll-down system 2-way YKK® VISLON® AquaGuard® front zip, internal insulated zip baffle, chin guard
• 2 YKK® VISLON® AquaGuard® zipped hand pockets
• 1 YKK® zipped internal pocket
• Water-resistant Pertex® Endurance facings at the cuffs and hem
• Anti-snag Velcro cuff
• Separate stuff sack
• Hem drawcord
• Fit: Regular
Season Autumn / Winter 2016 Specifications
• Weight: 635g (Size Large)
• Pertex® Endurance outer fabric
Write Your Own Review