The perfect winter warmer, a simple down jacket ideal for icy treks and freezing crags alike.
Cold winter days require insulation that softens the blow of icy winds and freezing temperatures. Good quality down is the best defence there is and provides a cosy refuge from the world outside, the Odin is a simple duvet jacket that uses this unmatched natural technology to best effect.
Features & Benefits
•Lightweight rip stop shell with DWR finish
•185g [Size 12] of 85/15 down with a minimum fill power of 625
•Stitched-through baffle construction throughout
•YKK® centre front zipper with insulated rear baffle
•2 zipped hand warmer pockets
•Inner zipped security pocket
•Drawcords at hem and neck
•Contains non-textile parts of animal origin.
- Additional Information
Weight 0.0000 Brand Mountain Equipment Features
- Pertex Equilibrium is wind resistant with a denier gradient that disperses moisture.
- Enhanced Durable Water Repellent treatment adds weather protection.
- Hood with elastic binding.
- Zipped hand pockets positioned for access above a harness or hipbelt.
- Sleek cuff and hem construction.
Season Autumn / Winter 2014
Write Your Own Review