The Polar Lite tunnel tents offer a high degree of strength and durability for severe environments and snow conditions.The super streamlined profile of these three pole tunnel designs provides the perfect wind cheating shape for wintry environments. The Polar Lite 2 is a great backpackers refuge in severe conditions with its cavernous 2.3m inner and huge porch. The tent uses light weight DAC alloy poles to provide greater strength and flexibility while keeping pole weight low. # 8 chain zips are provided for extra durability and V angle alloy pegs for a more secure hold.
- Sleeps: 2
- Season Rating Spec: 4 Season Backpacking
- Pack Size: 50 x 19cm
- Minimum Weight: 2.70Kg (5lb 15oz)
- Packed Weight: 2.95Kg (6lb 8oz)
- Pitch Time (estimate): 5 - 10 mins
- Number of Porches: 1
- Number of Doors: 1
- Pitch Type: Fly and Inner pitch together
- Additional Information
Weight 0.0000 Brand Terra Nova Features
- Cavernous inner and large proch.
- Great backpackers refuge in severe conditions.
- Angled rear pole to shed wind.
- Flexible pegging system.
- Three pole design for stability.
- 8 Chain Zips.
Season Spring / Summer 2016 Specifications No Size N/A
Write Your Own Review