The Polar Lite tunnel tents offer a high degree of strength and durability for severe environments and snow conditions.The super streamlined profile of these three pole tunnel designs provides the perfect wind cheating shape for wintry environments. The Polar Lite 3 is a great 4 season touring tent for 3, with its cavernous 2.3m x 1.7m inner and huge porch. The tent uses light weight DAC alloy poles to provide greater strength and flexibility while keeping pole weight low.
- Sleeps: 3
- Season Rating Spec: 4 Season Backpacking
- Pack Size: 52 x 21cm
- Minimum Weight: 3.3Kg (7lb 4oz)
- Packed Weight: 3.5Kg (7lb 12oz)
- Pitch Time (estimate): 5 - 10 mins
- Number of Porches: 1
- Number of Doors: 1
- Pitch Type: Fly and Inner pitch together
- Additional Information
Weight 0.0000 Brand Terra Nova Features
- Huge Inner and Large Porch.
- Flexible Pegging System
- Protected Ventilators
- Good for 4 season touring.
- Three pole design for stability.
- 8 chain zips.
Season Spring / Summer 2018 Specifications Sleeps: 3 People Weight: 3.3kg/7lb 4oz (MIN) Weight: 3.5kg/7lb 7oz (MAX) Pack Size: 52 x 21cm Flysheet: Watershed R/S 6000 HH Floor: Waterbloc 10000 HH Poles: 8.5mm TN Reflex Pegs: 22 x Alloy V Angle Inner Door: Full Mesh
Write Your Own Review