The Positron Jacket is a technical, box-wall bodied down jacket, featuring a water-resistant outer fabric designed for mountain and expedition use up to 6000m.
Replacing the Neutrino Plus jacket in our Autumn/Winter ’15 range, the Positron is designed with box-wall construction on the torso, back and hood, and a stitch-through construction on the sides and arms to increase mobility and comfort. With 275g/10oz (Size L) of the highest quality 800FP European Goose Down, the Positron offers levels of warmth suitable for up to 6000m. Key technical features include a large helmet-compatible hood, YKK® VISLON® AquaGuard® waterproof zips throughout, and a stuff sack.
The Positron is designed with a regular fit to accommodate multiple layers underneath.
- Additional Information
Weight 0.0000 Brand Rab Features
• Box-wall construction on torso, back and hood
• Stitch-through construction on sides and arms
• Helmet-compatible hood with face baffle and polymer peak
• YKK® VISLON® AquaGuard® 2-way front zip with insulated baffle
• 2 YKK® VISLON® AquaGuard® hand pockets
• 1 YKK® zipped internal security pocket
• Velcro adjustable cuffs
• Hem drawcord
• Stuff sack
• Fit: Regular
Season Autumn / Winter 2016 Specifications
• Weight: 720g (Size Large)
• Pertex® Endurance outer fabric
• 100% Nylon ripstop inner
• 800FP European Goose Down (275g/10oz in Size L)
• Rab® fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down
Write Your Own Review