Pricing Policy & Security Information
We take a great deal of time ensuring that the prices advertised on our website are both accurate and up to date.
However, occasional errors do occur. If a customer orders a product that has been advertised at an incorrect price, we reserve the right to withdraw the product. Upon withdrawal, we will contact the customer, offering them the product at the correct price.
- We accept most major credit cards with the exception of AMEX (American Express). We are unable to accept cash, cheques or postal orders for orders placed through our website. Customers who would prefer to make payment using these methods should place their order either over the telephone, or over the counter in our shop.
- Although we can ship goods to an address of the customer's choosing, it is crucial that the customer specifies the correct registered billing address of their credit card. Without this address, the bank will not authorise the payment and we will be unable to complete the order.
- When using a credit card, the customer should take time to ensure that the information they are providing is accurate and up-to-date. We can accept no responsibility for incorrect or incomplete information submitted to us by customers.
- If we suspect that card fraud has taken place then every effort will be made to pursue and then prosecute the perpetrator(s).
All personal information that customers provide us with is stored and processed lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We do not share customer information with third parties.
- Our website incorporates several measures designed to protect our customers. Personal information is communicated in a strong encrypted format, using a secure server which utilises SSL technology. Customers can make purchases through our website, safe in the knowledge that their personal information is secure.
- Most of our stock arrives at our shop in cardboard boxes. Once these cardboard boxes are no longer required by us, they are flat-packed and then sent away for recycling.
- The cardboard / plastic bags that our orders are packaged in are made from recyclable material.
- We operate a policy of always asking our customers if they would like a carrier bag or not. Our carrier bags are made from environmentally friendly, recyclable, paper material.