The most versatile piece of insulation in the MONTANE® range, the Prism is an essential piece of mountain clothing whatever the activity. Using 40g PRIMALOFT® SILVER ECO insulation throughout ensures that the Prism is warm yet lightweight enough to be worn on the move in cool conditions. Used and abused by Mountain Rescue teams across the UK, the Prism can be worn as a mid-layer within any shell system or alone as an outer jacket in drier weather.
- Additional Information
Weight 0.4180 Brand Montane Features
- PERTEX® Microlight outer fabric that is completely windproof, fast drying and features an exceptional durable water repellency.
- 40g PRIMALOFT® ECO insulation throughout the body is warm, packable and exceptionally fast drying.
- 40g PRIMALOFT® ECO in front of and behind the pockets giving this area 80g of insulation in total.
- The Prism Jacket has articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift.
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible mountain hood with three point adjustment and wired peak.
- Internal tab to lock down and roll away the hood in windy conditions.
- Soft fleece beardguard around face and mouth for extra comfort.
- Two insulated hand-warmer pockets positioned well clear of backpack or climbing harness belt.
- Full length, reversed and baffled YKK front zip.
- Low bulk and profile elasticated cuffs which can be pulled up forearms to aid cooling.
- Adjustable hem to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss.
- SCOTCHLITE™ reflective details for mountain safety.
- The Montane Prism Jacket stuffs into right hand pocket for easy storage and use as a small sleeping pillow.
Season Autumn / Winter 2016 Specifications
- PERTEX® Microlight Mini Rip-stop
- PrimaLoft® SILVER ECO
- PEAQ Synthetic
Write Your Own Review