- Goods can be returned to us up to 14 working days after the customer has received the goods. We will only accept goods back if they are in a new and unused condition. Customers who would like to return items should complete the Returns form, indicating the reasons why they wish to return the item(s).
- Refunds minus the direct cost of outbound carriage incurred by us (generally around £5.00) will be issued on returns meeting the criteria stated above. Please note that this carriage deduction may also apply to items that were delivered free of charge.
- Customers should contact us prior to returning goods to discuss the most appropriate delivery tariff to return them on. Small items like clothing garments are generally best returned by the customer, using Royal Mail. On heavier items, like tents, it may be more cost effective for us to organise collection of the items.
- Customers returning goods should use the most cost effective, adequately insured delivery tariff available. We cannot accept responsibility for returns that are lost in the post.
- We are unable to accept the return of food or maps.
- We reserve the right to refuse goods returned to us in an unclean or damp condition. For health & safety, customers should ensure goods are clean and dry prior to returning them to us.
- To instigate a return, please complete the Returns form stating the reason(s) why you would like to return the item(s).