An impressive size, emphatic shape and a breathable polycotton fabric, the new Rhapsody is the epitome of luxury glamping. The newly developed polycotton TC fabric is lightweight with intricately designed weaves for superior strength and quality. It uses an Oxford polyester ripstop groundsheet to provide a robust and hardwearing base which is balanced with a lighter weight polyester groundsheet in the bedroom for sleeping comfortably. The new SuperBeams maximise headroom and useable space throughout. Panoramic viewing is vital and is enhanced significantly by the Vango vista windows. Alternatively, if you need some privacy or down time then simply zip-up the curtains as far as you need. A compact carry bag makes the Rhapsody significantly lighter and creates a pack size that makes fitting into your car, more achievable!
• TC lightweight polycotton (200g per m2) - Lightweight, durable fabric. Helps to keep the tent cooler when the weather is hot, and warmer in cold conditions
• Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
• Flysheet and inner pitch together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
• Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
• Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
• The beams in a Vango AirBeam create a strong and rigid tent structure. Very easy and quick to pitch
• Secondary mesh doors on all flysheet doors - Provides ventilation whilst keeping insects outside
• Tent tidy - Additional storage pod at the front of tent. Designed to store outdoor items such as toys, boots etc.
• Larger diameter beams are used with certain shapes and fabrics, to further enhance the AirBeam experience
• Pre-angled AirBeams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
• Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
• Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
• Generous king-sized bedrooms (70cm per person) - fits double sized airbed or two single airbeds
• Low and high ventilation - Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
• Double living area - Extra space for longer trips
• Pelmet pockets - Convenient pockets for organising essentials
• Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
• Zipped inner divider - Offers greater privacy between inner bedrooms. Roll away when not required
• Webbing storm straps - Provides secure guying at the front and rear of the tent
• Easypack carry bag - Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume.
• Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with Velcro tidies
• Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
• High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
• Reflective guylines with guyline tidies - Woven with a reflective strip to pick up light
• 360º Night-time Reflection Points - multiple reflective points around the tent ensure that the tent is easy to spot at night.
• Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
• Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
• Mesh flysheet door - One (or more) entrance has a full mesh door. Provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
• Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
• Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
• Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
• Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
• Weight: 46.8kg
• Pitching time: 12 minutes
• Capacity: 8 people
• Pack size: L83.0 x H48.0 x W53.0cm
- Additional Information
Weight 46.0000 Brand Vango Features No Season Spring / Summer 2016 Specifications No Size No
Write Your Own Review