The Rock 300 is a basic dome tent perfect for those looking for a compact, affordable tent that combines great strength with a small pack size. All of these features combined with a roof pole giving extra porch space and easy pitching, means this tent is ideal for first time campers and those attending their favourite festival with their friends in the summer months.
• Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
• Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
• Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
• Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
• Inner first pitching - Simple and quick to pitch. Allows the tent to be used without the flysheet in warm climates
• Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
• Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
• Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
• Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions.
• Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
• Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
• Bathtub groundsheet - Completely waterproof, 10cm base on the inner tent with taped seams.
• Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
• Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
• Handled carry bag - provides easy transportation to and from the campsite
• High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
Pack Size: L50.0 x H16.0 x W16.0cm
- Additional Information
Weight 3.0000 Brand Vango Features No Season Spring / Summer 2016 Specifications No Size No
Write Your Own Review