The Sierra 300 is a three person semi-geodesic tent that comes with a dual entry flysheet giving you flexibility to protect yourself in bad weather but still enjoy the view out of the other door. The Sierra has a combination of great stability and space making it the perfect tent for those Scout campers and semi-technical users that are on a strict budget for their adventure.
• Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
• Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
• Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
• Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
• Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
• Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions.
• Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
• Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
• Approved by the Scout Association
• Colour coded poles for intuitive pitching
• Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
• Handled carry bag - provides easy transportation to and from the campsite
• Semi-geodesic - Self-supporting structure, providing excellent balance between weight and stability
• Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
• Porch groundsheet - Clean, dry storage area for boots and equipment
• Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
• High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
• Twin flysheet doors - Allows easier access for two or more occupants, and/or additional storage
Pack Size L56.0 x H17.0 x W15.0cm
- Additional Information
Weight 5.0000 Brand Vango Features No Season Spring / Summer 2016 Specifications No Size N/A
Write Your Own Review