Stand up to the elements and stand out on the hills with Vango's latest edition to the trekking tent range. The Vango Sirocco 200 is a cross pole dome tent that's 'floating' free-standing pole structure creates spacious storage and bedroom areas.
This versatile tent for kit intensive activities the Vango Sirocco 200 has a breathable mesh inner and roll back porch allowing you to make the most out of your night under the stars even when the temperatures soar, whilst the crossover construction and Gothic Arch poles create excellent head height throughout the tent.
Give yourself the edge against whatever nature can throw at you with a Vango Sirocco 200.
• Vari-pitch! The Vango Sirocco 200 can be pitched in a multitude of ways. It can be pitched as flysheet only; inner only; or both as one to save on weight, pack size and makes it suitable for many weather conditions
• Inner constructed primarily of mesh, with a fabric strip across the lower quarter to reduce draughts across the users face and body whilst lying down. In addition, the ceiling is also fabric to prevent any condensation dripping onto the user
• Fast Pack tent bag allows your tent to be packed away easily, even when wet, due to oversized entry/exit point. Drawcord allows easy operation while compression straps control pack size
• Doors open from either the left or the right, giving total flexibility to the porches
• High level pockets included: ideal for storing fragile items or for use positioning a torch for light
• Free Standing Design
• Protex 70D 5000mm hexagonal polyester fly
• Double entry from either side
• Weight: 2.78kg
• Pack size: 45.0 x ø15.0cm
• Flysheet: 70D Protex® Polyester 5000 HH
• Groundsheet: 70D Polyester 6000 HH
• Poles: Alloy
• Pitching time: 12 minutes
- Additional Information
Weight 0.0000 Brand Vango Features No Season Spring / Summer 2015 Specifications No Size No
Write Your Own Review