The ever popular family camping model, the Vango Skye V 600 radiates style and elegance wherever it's pitched. A combination of both steel and fibreglass poles create a strong powerful structured to provide protection in a multitude of weather conditions.
The Vango Skye V 600 also uses its patented Tied Arch System (TAS®), with the pre-attached sun canopy, which inter-connects the poles to make pitching easier and increases the living space. The enormous windows on the Vango Vista front create a vibrant and functional outdoor living room. Along with the King Sized inner tents this is an ideal tent for any family holiday.
- Additional Information
Weight 0.0000 Brand Vango Features
• Flysheet and inner pitch together making it simple and quick to pitch and pack.
• All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal.
• PE groundsheets are robust, hardwearing and waterproof to 10,000mm. Ideal fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active of campers.
• Breathable polyester inner tent- the fabric allows condensation to pass through, ensuring a comfortable nights sleep.
• Lightweight and low bulk inner tent ground sheet which is perfect for sleeping and packing.
• Vango Skye V 600 has Lights Out Inner Tents - Darker fabric inner reduces the amount of early morning light.
• Vango PowerPlus Steel poles are rigid and robust for extra strength and stability.
• By incorporating a pre-angled section into the pole more internal space is achieved than with a standard arch. Additionally, the section braces effectively against side winds.
• Line Lok patented guyline runners lock securely, release simply and perform in all conditions.
• The guy lines are attached to the tent at optimum positions for stability and tension. Handy guy line holders make for easy packing and re-pitching.
• Conveniently positioned inner tent pockets store snacks, torches or electronics.
• Duraflex buckles and zip pullers which are renowned for strength, quality and reliability.
• Simple and quick to use Zip down curtains for varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll into a pocket. No more rolling your curtains up and down with this terrific feature.
• Large Diamond Clear PVC windows for maximum light and great visibility.
• All Vango tents use fully fire retardant fabrics that meet the European EN5912 safety standard to give you peace of mind.
• We weather test each of our tents to the European standard EN5912, in a certified wind and rain test centre. This is to ensure they will perform in the worst of weather.
• Reflective webbing picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily visible in darkness.
• All entrances have a mesh door that allows ventilation on warm days and nights while keeping flying insects outside.
• Vango Helium+100+Carbon/10043/va">AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent.
• Lantern hanging point in the living area or inner tent.
• Zipped entry point with Velcro tidies to run the cable to the lantern point and other electrical items.
• Exclusive to Vango, the Pelmet on the Vango Skye V 600 provides additional storage space, hides the inner tent attachment points and helps reduce drafts.
• Offers greater privacy between inners when in place. Zips away when not required. No more fiddly rolling up and toggling.
• The ProTex 70 Denier polyester flysheet is a highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable, and it's exclusive to Vango.
• New from Vango, the pre-attached sun canopy provides a great place to relax, outside your tent, sheltered from either the sun or the rain. It's also a good covered space to store extra kit.
• Tied Arch System (TAS)- A patented system which makes pitching easier and provides increased living space.
• The all new Vango Vista fronted tents offer a stunning panoramic view from inside your tent and also bring lots more light in. Sit back and enjoy the scenery.
Season Spring / Summer 2015 Specifications No Size No
Write Your Own Review