DetailsOur fastest selling tent in its first year and now a well established firm favourite with campers, The Taiga 600XL is a great value 6 man AirBeam® tent packed full of features! Prefect for families looking for a tent to go on longer camping breaks. The Taiga is an extremely flexible tent with a fantastic multifunctional front awning which has two doors which can be opened separately and king poled out to increase your living space even further. The tent also features two spacious king sized bedrooms with lights out inners and a huge living area to enjoy time with friends and family in the evening.
- Additional Information
Weight 29.5000 Brand Vango Season Spring / Summer 2017 Specifications Pack Size: L70.0 x H43.0 x W44.0cm Pitching time: 10min Capacity: 6 Person Tent Features
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Inflatable AirBeam structure, provides pole free pitching. AirBeams gentle on caravan sides. Supplied with double action pump
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 4000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Lightweight polyester bathtub groundsheet - provides a lighter inner base which packs smaller yet keeps your bedroom dry and comfortable
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Mesh flysheet door - One (or more) entrance has a full mesh door. Provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Double zip door - provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- Lantern Hanging Points - conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Toggled inner divider - Flexible options for sleeping or provides increased living space
- Generous king-sized bedrooms - big enough to fit a double sized airbed or double sleep mat
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
- Toggled privacy curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Low and high ventilation - Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- Our new 50% larger vents allow greater ventilation and significantly reduce the chance of condensation building up
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Easypack Carry Bag - oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
Write Your Own Review