Introduced for 2015, the Jura is ideal for a family camping weekend or a short break away. The Jura offers a combination between the stylish herbal green fabric and the use of Vango's patented Tied Arch System (TAS®), making your tent both stable and bang on trend for 2015. With the covered front door, Air Zone ventilation, lots of storage pockets and spacious living area the Jura is both functional and stylish.
- Additional Information
Weight 17.8000 Brand Vango Features
- The ProTex 70 Denier polyester flysheet is a highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable, and it’s exclusive to Vango
- All entrances have a mesh door that allows ventilation on warm days and nights while keeping flying insects outside.
- Flysheet and inner pitch together making it simple and quick to pitch and pack
- The Vango patented TBS ®II – Tension Band System ensures that your tent performs in adverse conditions, especially strong, changeable winds. In calm conditions the system can be disconnected if desired. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole and prevent sideways movement. The buckles should be adjusted so that slack is removed, but not over tensioned, as this may deform the poles.
- PE groundsheets are robust and hardwearing. Ideal fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active of campers
- Breathable polyester inner tent- the fabric allows condensation to pass through, ensuring a comfortable nights sleep
- Lights Out Inner Tent – Darker fabric inner reduces the amount of early morning light
- The guy lines are attached to the tent at optimum positions for stability and tension. Handy guy line holders make for easy packing and re-pitching
- Line Lok patented guyline runners lock securely, release simply and perform in all conditions
- Conveniently positioned inner tent pockets store snacks, torches or electronics
- Large Diamond Clear PVC windows for maximum light and great visibility.
- Simple and quick to use Zip down curtains for varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll into a pocket. No more rolling your curtains up and down with this terrific feature
- Reflective webbing picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily visible in darkness
- All Vango tents use fully fire retardant fabrics that meet the European EN5912 safety standard to give you peace of mind
- We weather test each of our tents to the European standard EN5912, in a certified wind and rain test centre. This is to ensure they will perform in the worst of weather
- Vango AirZone – High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent.
- Exclusive to Vango, the Pelmet provides additional storage space, hides the inner tent attachment points and helps reduce drafts.
- Zipped entry point with Velcro tidies to run the cable to the lantern point and other electrical items
- Vango PowerPlus Steel poles are rigid and robust for extra strength and stability
- Vango PowerFlex fibreglass poles – strong, light and reliable
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
Season Spring / Summer 2017 Specifications
- Pack Size: L67.0 x H29.0 x W30.0cm
- Weight: 17.95kg
- Capacity: 5 Person Tent
- Pitching Time: 18min
Write Your Own Review