The Vapour-rise™ Guide Jacket is a winter-weight softshell jacket, designed to offer ultimate weather protection and breathability, using a 2-layer system unique to Rab®.
Developed exclusively by Rab® and Pertex®, Vapour-rise™ creates breathable, high wicking and quick drying performance clothing. The Vapour-rise™ Guide Jacket uses a durable Pertex® Equilibrium outer fabric and light-weight Matrix® DWS stretch panels to produce a versatile, winter-weight piece. Technical features include a helmet-compatible hood, roll-down Velcro® tab and YKK venting underarm pit-zips.
These features, combined with the unique Vapour-rise™ system, make the Vapour-rise™ Guide Jacket perfect for everything from winter alpine climbing to UK winter hill walking use.
- Additional Information
Weight 0.8400 Brand Rab Features
• Light-weight Matrix DWS™ reinforcement panels
• Polartec® hi-loft fleece drop liner
• Wicking micro fleece drop liner on under arms and back
• Helmet compatible hood, wired peak, roll down Velcro® tab
• 2-way YKK front zip, internal storm flap, chin guard
• 2 YKK zipped A-line chest pockets
• 1 YKK zipped deep Napoleon pocket
• 2 YKK zipped internal pockets
• YKK pit zips
• Velcro® cuffs, hem drawcord
• Reflective trim
• Fit: Regular
Season Autumn / Winter 2016 Specifications
• Weight: 840g (large)
• Pertex® Equilibrium® outer fabric
Write Your Own Review