The Vango Wilderness 350 as part of the Wilderness sleepng bag is sure to become an instant classic offering a combination of performance, quality and affordability, this mummy-shaped bag will deliver excellent value for money.
The Vango Wilderness 350 is stylish and offers a wealth of features, including a double layer of insulation for extra warmth. Providing a perfect warmth-to-pack size ratio, this D of E and Scouts recommended bag is an ideal choice for first time youth campers, festival goers, D of E and Scouts expeditioners.
• Single-Layer Stitch Through Construction - A single layer of insulation sewn between the shell and lining. A stitch through construction keeps the fill evenly distributed and is ideal for lightweight bags.
• 210T Microfibre Polyester - A soft touch microfibre fabric that is wonderfully cosy, snug and breathable.
• 100% Polyester 190T Pongee - A soft touch Microfibre fabric that is wonderfully cosy, snug and breathable.
• Single Hole Siliconised Hollow Fibre Insulation - Siliconised fibres reduce matting of filling, increasing durability and maximising the lofting potential for extra warmth. Retains loft in damp conditions.
• The shaped hood prevents heat loss from the head and a convenient drawcord allows adjustment of the hood for maximum comfort.
• Insulated Adjustable Shoulder Baffle stops heat escaping from the top of the bag when moving around at night. The adjustable cord lets you tighten or loosen it increasing both comfort and heat retention.
• Insulated Zip Baffle helps to retain body heat within the sleeping bag whilst keeping out colder air.
• The woven zip puller allows quick and easy operation of the zip.
• Two Way X-Lock Zip - This versatile zip mechanism can seal in warmth or provide ventilation as required. The X-Lock design holds the zip in place but will move under force - an ideal feature should you need to leave the sleeping bag in a hurry.
• Internal Pocket conveniently placed to provides storage for phones, MP3 players and other small essentials.
• Temperature Ratings Independently Measured in Accordance with EN 13537:2002.
• 4-Strap Compression Stuff Sac - Minimises pack size for easy transportation.
• Mummy Shaped Sleeping Bag - The mummy bag features a design that tapers from the head end to the foot end, reducing its volume and surface area, and improving its overall heat retention properties.
• Horizontal Stitching, evenly spaced to hold insulation in place and to ensure that it is evenly distributed across the body.
• Approved by The Scout Association for use on Scouting expeditions etc.
• Grab Loops ease zip movement - the loop can hold the sleeping bag in place whilst the zip is moved.
• Fabric [Shell]: 100% Polyester Hexagon Ripstop 210T
• Fabric [Insulation]: Off-Set Double Layer Construction
• Fabric [Lining]: 100% Polyester 190T Pongee
• Weight: 1.85kg
• External Dimensions: 210.0 x 80.0 x 50.0cm
• Internal Dimensions: 200.0 x 78.0 x 48.0cm
• Performance: 3 Season
• Suggested Usage: 1°C to 20°C
• Comfort / Limit / Extreme: 3°C / -2°C / -18°C
• Fill Type: Synthetic
• Pack Size: 42.0 x ø26.0cm
- Additional Information
Weight 0.0000 Brand Vango Features No Season Spring / Summer 2015 Specifications No Size N/A
Write Your Own Review