The Women's Kinetic Plus Jacket is a super lightweight, breathable stretch softshell with high levels of weather resistance, the ideal outer or mid-layering piece for a range of mountain activities.
Created with Kinetic, Rab®'s innovative breakthrough in protection and flexibility, this jacket uses our own Proflex™ fabric technology which has maximum built-in stretch, to allow incredible freedom of movement when climbing and moving fast. With Kinetic, for the first time, your outer protective shell clothing can have unimpeded mobility as well as incredible comfort and softness.
Designed for day-long use in challenging, changeable weather conditions, the Women's Kinetic Plus Jacket has a waterproof component hidden inside: a high performance, flexible membrane with a waterproof measure of 10,000mm and an exceptional breathability level in excess of 35,000cc/sqm/24hrs. The outer and inner layers of Proflex™ are engineered, high gauge knits – the outer treated for water repellency, the inner wicking to move moisture rapidly through the system.
With A-line pockets and adjustable cuffs, this piece is perfect for a range of mountain activities, whether worn as an outer layer in warmer seasons or as an excellent layering piece in winter.
- Additional Information
Weight 0.2700 Brand Rab Features
- Breathable membrane and taped seams
- High gauge wicking lining
- Close-fitting stretch-on hood with laminated and stiffened peak
- 1-way YKK® AquaGuard® VISLON® front zip
- YKK® AquaGuard® A-line pockets
- Hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- Stitch-free hem and cuffs for comfort
Season Spring / Summer 2017 Specifications
- Weight 270g
- Proflex™ stretchy, breathable and waterproof fabric allowing superb freedom of movement
- Fit: Slim
Write Your Own Review