DetailsThe Zenith is perfect for those backpacking and trekking, utilising a lightweight, single hooped design which features TBS®II system for extra stability. The 1 man tent is pitched all in one and therefore very quick and easy to erect and there is no need to unhook the inner tent when it comes to striking. The flysheet is a super strong ripstop polyester, providing peace of mind and longevity. The design team have also included Yunan Eco Alloy poles, which delivers weight savings and are produced using an acid free production process, making them kinder to the environment than traditional alloy poles. Yunan are well known for producing the highest quality alloys, with superior strength to weight ratio. Zenith is recommended by the DofE.
- Additional Information
Weight 1.8000 Brand Vango Season Spring / Summer 2018 Features
- Flysheet: 68D 190T Ripstop Polyester 5000mm - Strong, durable fabric, now with a ripstop weave providing 13% more strength. Waterproof to a hydrostatic head of 5000mm.
- Yunan Eco Alloy Poles - Extremely high quality poles made with acid free processing by Yunan. These poles provide excellent strength in high winds as well as being very light.
- Hybrid tunnel tent - Maximising inner space to weight ratio
- Flysheet and inner pitch together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Patented Vango TBS® II Tension Band System - increases tents performance in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS® II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Walking pole attachment eyelet in door - Prop up the door with a walking pole to create a sheltered porch
- 70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet - Waterproof, durable and reliable
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Rain stop flysheet doors - Structured so that rain will not drop into the inner when opened
- O-shaped inner doors - Easy to open with one hand
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Flysheet door vent - Open from the top to ventilate porch
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Multiple reflective points - On pegging points for visibility in low light
- Vivid reflective high strength guylines - Provides high visibility in low light
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Weather tested beyond the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
Write Your Own Review