This jacket combines the unbeatable warmth-to-weight ratio of down with the benefits of synthetic loose fibrefill insulation.
Extremely lightweight, water-repellent and windproof: thanks to its very breathable outer material, it provides maximum wear comfort. Two different fillings promote excellent insulation: down filling with a high loft keeps the upper body warm, whilst the hood, shoulders and sleeves feature synthetic loose fibrefill insulation. The jacket is therefore extremely moisture-resistant.
• Ultra-lightweight, windproof, water-repellent and extremely breathable STORMLOCK
• Filled with 90/10 duck down (700 cuin down fill power)
• Hood, shoulders, sleeves: extremely warm, fluffy, fast-drying and easy-care FIBERCLOUD HT loose multi-denier fibrefill insulation (500 cuin down loft)
• Integrated hood with elasticated edge around the face
• Two side pockets
• Includes pack sack
• SHELL: 100 % POLYAMIDE
• LINING: 100 % POLYAMIDE
• 1. FILLING: 90 % WHITE DUCK DOWN, 10 % FEATHER, CONTAINS NON- TEXTILE PARTS OF ANIMAL ORIGIN
• 2. FILLING: 100 % POLYESTER
- Additional Information
Weight 0.0000 Brand Jack Wolfskin Season Autumn / Winter 2015
Write Your Own Review